Any questions? Maybe you’ll find the answers here.
- Why can't I find an event on the website?
- How do I buy tickets?
- How do I purchase accessible seating or make a special assistance request?
- What time zone is used for the show time and on sale?
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to a concert calendar for events in my area?
- I am looking for employment information, where can I find it?
- How can I meet the band?
- How do I get directions to the show?
- The show is this week and my tickets haven't arrived, they've been lost, or they've been damaged. What can I do?
- What happens if my event is cancelled or postponed?
- Can I attend an age-restricted event if I am underage?
- What is the camera policy?
- What items can I not bring into the venue?
- What time do doors open for the show?
- Can I leave the venue once I have entered?
- Is there a smoking area in the venue?
Below are a few reasons or suggestions to help you with your search.
- No performances are currently scheduled for Mill City Nights, date, or artist you may have selected.
- Mill City Nights will only list an event after all information is confirmed with artist management. Events are always listed in time to purchase tickets the day they are put on sale.
- Check the proper spelling of the artist, band, or building. All words must be spelled correctly.
- Check to see you entered the proper Search Type and the corresponding artist, city, zip, or building.
- Make sure there is spacing between your words (i.e. John Hiatt, not johnhiatt)
- Try a different search method. Search by city or zip instead of artist name or building name.
- The event may not be officially promoted by Mill City Nights or AEG Live. You may want to try finding the event on the Band's official website or axs.com
Please visit our ticketing information page
Please contact our box office at (612) 333-3422 ext 10 or email TBD@millcitynights.com??. We ask that all special assistance requests be communicated at least two weeks prior to event date to ensure that your requests can be accommodated. For accessible seating at Mill City Nights, please arrive to the event at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time of opening doors. If you are unable to arrive at that time or have specific seating requirements contact the box office at (612) 333-3422 ext 10 prior to the event.
All dates and times are Central Standard Time.
Sign up here for the latest show announcements, presale passwords, members-only specials and more!
You may unsubscribe from this service at any time by editing your profile here, or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the concert calendar you receive.
Mill City Nights only accepts resumes submitted through our corporate website. A current listing of available job openings can be found on this page.
Only the artist record company, artist management, or artist fan club grant backstage access or meet n greet opportunities. Mill City Nights does not handle artist access.
Please visit our directions page for detailed directions and a map.
The show is this week and my tickets haven't arrived, they've been lost, or they've been damaged. What can I do?
Please call axs, not Mill City Nights, if you any of these issues within 3 days prior to the event. They have information to track your order and recommend a solution. You can find directions on how to reach customer service at axs here.
For tickets purchased through Artist Fan Club or another organization you should contact that organization directly for information.
If you purchased tickets through AXS please call AXS at (888) 9-AXS-TIX to receive a refund for a postponed or cancelled event. If you purchased tickets at the Mill City Nights box office or at Electric Fetus, please call our box office at (612) 333-3422 ext 10.
Underage persons can only attend age-restricted events if they are accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian, who will require their own ticket. This cannot be an older sibling, friend, or friend's parent. Each underage ticket holder must come with their own legal guardian.
Typically, no professional audio/video devices are allowed. Small cameras and phone cameras are usually acceptable, however, we always defer to the artist's policy on cameras and audio/video devices, which means these restrictions may be altered for each show. For more information, contact Mill City Nights day of show.
The following is a partial list of items that are prohibited at Mill City Nights:
- Outside Food & Beverages
- Professional camera equipment and recording devices
- Large bags, backpacks and suitcases
- Signs, flags, banners and posters
- Laser pointers, chains, alcohol, drugs, fireworks, flashlights, skateboards, beach balls
- Glass or Metal Containers
- Glow Sticks
- Air Horns or Noisemakers of any kind
- Tools (wrencher/pliers/etc.)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Electronic cigarettes
For electronic dance events, we generally allow glow gloves into the venue, but NOT glow sticks or hoops.
Typically doors will open 1 hour prior to the event time noted on your ticket, however times may vary according to the event. For more information regarding door times, please contact Mill City Nights at (612) 333-3422 ext 10.
Mill City Nights has a "no re-entry" policy during events. Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to personal emergencies, must contact a venue supervisor or manager.
Smoking is not permitted inside the venue at any time. There is a designated smoking area outside the venue on 5th Street.